Diploma 3 Electronics Engineering
Graduates of this program have the capacity in the fields of making and reading technical drawings according to standardized technical drawings, making basic programming, planning, designing, and testing control devices in manufacturing.
As an electrical engineer in the following electrical fields:
- Automation control
- Detail drafter in the field of mechanics and electricity and able to open his own business in the electronics field.
- Able to design simple electrical systems, control systems, and instrumentation systems starting from planning schematic drawings, making budget plans, as well as selecting equipment and components according to existing standards;
- Able to ensure the accuracy and reliability of electrical systems, control systems, instrumentation systems, and their security systems;
- Capable of identifying the source of problems (troubleshooting) electrical systems and automation systems;
- Able to read automation system drawings ranging from pneumatic systems, electrical systems, and mechanics, to complex control system drawings;
- Capable of doing control programming such as PLC and Microcontroller;
- Capable of reading and implementing electrical wiring for industries;
- Able to operate all electronic test equipment and instrumentation such as oscilloscope, multimeter, and several standard control system tests;
- Capable of debuging test equipment;
- Able to develop instrumentation systems from existing control systems;
- Capable of making detailed design of electrical systems, mechanical systems, automation systems, and the required instrumentation;
- Able to draw a design to become a mechanical system that can be undertaken with automatic machines (CNC).