Applied Bachelor of Cybersecurity Engineering
Graduates of this program have the capacity in the field of securing digital assets both during transmission, processing, and storage through planning, analysis, design, development, assessment, and periodic maintenance of cybersecurity threats and risks.
- Cyber security analyst
- Cyber security administrator
- Network security administrator
- Vulnerability assessment analyst
- Cyber security awareness
- Junior cyber security.
- Have the ability and skills to follow up on security threats within an organization, as well as carry out procedures and directions from superior officials at the operations center.
- Have the ability and skills for implementing and making reports on the implementation of cyber security programs according to the established risk management decision plan.
- Have the ability and skills in analyzing network security threats both from within and outside the reach and developing necessary security policies in accordance with the applicable security policies.
- Have the ability and skills in undertaking the implementation of cyber security programs according to the assigned tasks.
- Have the ability and skills to manage cybersecurity governance, provide cybersecurity risk assessment, and enforce cybersecurity governance implementation.
- Have the ability and skills in conducting an assessment of security holes in a system in an organization.